Revised: July 04, 2021
1）“Users” is a general term that refers to
customers who have agreed to the TOU; who have carried out user registration
according to the methods and procedures specified by the Company and whose
registration has been approved by the Company; and who then apply for and
purchase products or other items which the Company presents and sells on the
2）“Trademarks” is a general term that refers to the Company’s trademark, logo and trade name.
3）“Content” refers to the text, images, video, sound and other copyrighted material displayed on the Site.
4）“Affiliated companies” refers to companies with which the Company has concluded a business agreement for purpose of providing the Service.
2.Conditions of Use
1）Based on the TOU and other individual
agreements, customers may use the Service provided on the Site. However, user
registration is necessary for customers to purchase products on the Site.
2）When customers require to delete user registration to company, customers shall inform their name, user ID and password by E-mail to email@example.com. Company shall unsubscribe as soon as confirm the said E-mail.
3）By using the Site, customers agree to comply with the provisions of the TOU and of other rules.
4）In using the Site, customers must observe the provisions of the TOU and of other rules. Should a customer violate any of those provisions, the Company may suspend the customer’s transactions and deny the customer future use of the Site.
5）Additional rules for using the Site’s Service may be established in the future. In such a case, agreeing to the rules will be a condition for continuing to use the Service.
6) The customer agrees in advance that the Company may provide the customer with product information and other information through e-mail, direct mail, and other means.
Copyrights for the trademarks and content
presented on the Site belong to the Company, information providers or Affiliated
1) Carrying out any of the actions listed
below when using the Site is prohibited. Should it be determined that a
customer has carried out a prohibited action, the Company may terminate the
customer’s use of the Site, discontinue the delivery of products applied for by
the customer, and take other measures. Moreover, should the Company suffer
damage from a prohibited action, it may demand compensation for the damage from
the customer who committed the action.・Pretending to be someone else・Using the Site when your user rights have been suspended or if
they were revoked in the past ・Entering false or mistaken information or
omitting required information when applying to use the Site・Failing to pay the company in the past・Causing an obstacle or impediment to some other customer’s use
of the Site・A minor using the Site without parental approval ・Using
the Site when living outside Japan・Using the Site when you have previously violated the TOU or
other rules established by the Company・Committing some other act deemed inappropriate by the Company
2) At using the Site, it is prohibited to the below action(s). When the company find the customer doing the below action(s), should it be determined that the company may terminate the customer’s use of the Site, disenroll the user’s registration and discontinue the delivery of products applied for by the customer. Moreover, should the Company suffer damage from a prohibited action, it may demand compensation for the damage from the customer who committed the action.・Acting that affecting the company or cooperating companies from the work in execution or technically・Violating other customers from using the site, or obstacle actions, other inadequate actions judged by the company.・Infringing a copyright, trademark right, design right, patent right or other intellectual property right, or the portrait rights, publicity rights or any other right, of the Company, an Affiliated company, or some other legitimate rights holder・Violating a law or ordinance or committing an offence against public order and morals・Committing or abetting a criminal act or suggesting doing so・Committing some other act deemed inappropriate by the Company
5.Handling of Personal Information
1）Personal information provided by customers will be used by the Company for the following purposes.・To sell products, etc., of the Company and of third parties・To ship and deliver products・To bill for payments・To review use of the Site・To manage customer information・To advertise and publicise products, etc., of the Company and of third parties (including the sending of e-mail and of leaflets and other direct mail)・To provide information necessary for operation of the Site・To carry out sales campaigns, notify prize winners, ship prizes・To conduct questionnaires・To provide support for products and services and deal with enquiries・To conduct marketing activities, including person-to-person sales・To analyse marketing research and statistics・To develop and improve the Company’s products and services・To maintain the Site’s system and deal with any problems with it・To simplify customer registration and the other operations involved when customers who have provided personal information use other services provided by the Company・To perform operations, involving the handling of personal information, that are entrusted to the Company by Affiliated companies, etc.・To exercise rights and perform duties stipulated in contracts or in laws, ordinances, etc.・To achieve other purposes established for the Company’s services・To carry out other communications and notifications, manage customer relations, send related materials, etc.
6.Revision of the TOU
The Company may, at its own discretion, revise the TOU and other rules. Such revisions will go into effect by being posted on the Site. The revisions shall thereafter apply to use of the Site.
The Company may, at its own discretion, change or discontinue part or all of the Services provided on the Site. In such a case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage that occurs to any customer as a result of such action. Moreover, the Company does not guarantee the veracity, accuracy, currency, usefulness, reliability or legality of the information provided for free on the Site, nor does it guarantee that this information does not infringe the rights of third parties. Furthermore, the Company shall not be liable for any damage that occurs to customers as a result of a system interruption, slowdown or stoppage, or a data loss or unauthorised access to data, caused by a problem with computers or communication lines, or for any other damage that occurs to customers in connection with the Site’s Services.
8.Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction
1) The TOU shall be governed by the law of
2) Should a dispute occur between a customer and the Company, they shall endeavour to resolve it in good faith. However, should a lawsuit become unavoidable, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of the first instance with exclusive, agreed-upon jurisdiction over the case.